Achari Aloo is a spicy Indian recipe which is known to be Maharashtra style recipe, its a potato dish with the simple step and less time it can be cooked, the slightly tangy and spicy flavors normally Indians use most, which make this dish very unique. Achari aloo tastes good and spicy people fall in love with it.
Normally, Aloo will not have much taste but try this Achari Aloo recipe your kids will love it because of the spicy flavor around the aloo. From Aloo when I think there are tons of dishes I can prepare, today I am showing you a side dish Achari Aloo, normally the spicy food we Indians prepare which will be most like by Foreigners because they don’t prepare these kinds of food. That’s why our Indian Food is so famous around the globe.
You may see tons of varieties of the side dish videos and blogs, but as we know each person cooking will differ with ingredients, or in the process, some or other things will be different so we thought of providing you with our style recipe.
If suddenly any guest came to your house instead of thinking what can you cook fast, try this recipe you can do it easily with no time.
Ingredients Required for Achari Aloo Recipe
- 4 Boiled Potatoes
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 Chopped Capsicum
- 1 Chopped Tomato
- 4 tsp Curd
- 8 Garlic pieces, Chopped Small Ginger & 3 Green Chilies cut into 2 halfs
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Jeera
- 1/2 tsp Methi
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 5 Dry Red Chilies
Instructions to Prepare Achari Aloo Recipe
1. Fry Mustard Seeds, Jeera, Methi, Coriander seeds, Dry Red Chillies separately for each item without Oil in a pan and keep aside.
2. Now put all fried ingredients into the mixy jar and powder it.
3. Make Ginger and Garlic paste in mixy.
4. Prepare Capsicum and Tomato paste then add tomato to it and make a fine paste.
5. Cut the Boiled Potatoes into small pieces.
6. Put 6-7 tsp of Oil in a pan after heated up add onions and fry then add Green Chillies fry well then add Ginger and Garlic paste we made and fry.
7. Add Capsicum and Tomato paste we made and mix well later add curd to the mixture.
8. Add Boiled Potatoes to the mixture and add one glass of water and mix well, add Salt and powder which we made into the mixture, at last, add Chopped Coriander leaves and mix well.
Now Achari Aloo Gravy Recipe is ready to serve with Rice, Chapati, Puri, Roti, etc.
How to Prepare Achari Aloo Recipe? Video
The recipe of Achari Aloo is not that much tough to prepare you can follow the simple steps as shown above, for reference even video link has been provided follow the blog or video, which you are comfortable.
Follow us on You-tube channel COOKING FANTASY.
Achari Aloo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmDTZpp62Mo
Don’t forget to click on “Bell Button” appear on your left side of your screen, when we post the new recipe you will be notified.