Achari Aloo is a spicy Indian recipe which is known to be Maharashtra style recipe, its a potato dish with the simple step you and less time it can be cooked, the slightly tangy and spicy flavors normally Indians use most which make this dish very unique. Achari aloo tastes good and spicy people fall in love with it.
Normally Aloo will not have much taste but try this Achari Aloo recipe your kids will love it because of the spicy flavor around the aloo.
Achari aloo, Achari aloo recipe, Aloo recipe, Aloo gravy recipes, Indian aloo recipe
How To Prepare Achari Aloo Recipe?
Achari Aloo is not that much tough to prepare you can follow the simple steps as shown people for reference even video has been provided follow any which you are comfortable.
video by Cooking Fantasy
Procedure To Make Achari Aloo Gravy Recipe
1. Fry Mustard Seeds, Jeera, Methi, Coriander seeds, Dry Red Chillies separately for each item without Oil in a pan and keep aside.
2. Now put all fried ingredients into the mixy jar and powder it.
3. Make Ginger and Garlic paste in mixy.
4. Make Capsicum and Tomato paste then add tomato to it and make a fine paste.
5. Cut the Boiled Potatoes into small pieces.
6. Put 6-7 tsp of Oil in a pan after heated up add onions and fry then add Green Chillies fry well then add Ginger and Garlic paste we made and fry.
7. Add Capsicum and Tomato paste we made and mix well later add curd to the mixture.
8. Add Boiled Potatoes to the mixture and add one glass of water and mix well, add Salt and powder which we made into the mixture, at last, add Chopped Coriander leaves and mix well.
Now Achari Aloo Gravy Recipe is ready to serve with Rice, Chapati, Puri, Roti, etc.