What is Comedk?
The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Faculty of Dentistry of Karnataka (COMED K) conducts a state examination called COMEDK UGET (Entrance Test to Undergraduate) to offer candidates for engineering and medicine courses offered by affiliated colleges/institutes in COMEDK.
Where Can You Get Comedk Application Form?
People are searching for Comedk application form on google, they have to stop wasting time here is the official website where you can apply here.
Candidates from all over the country can take the UGET 2020 entrance exam. The eligibility criteria for various programs have been published by COMEDK in their notification on _______ in their website, Let us see comedk eligibility criteria in the following way:
Comedk Eligibility Criteria
a) For UG Engineering Courses
i) Qualifying exams for admission to B.E. they are the second-highest secondary exam or the equivalent 10 + 2 exam recognized by the state / central government; The last two years of study include physics, chemistry, and mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
ii) Candidates for General Merit must have obtained a minimum of 45% (40% for SC, ST and OBC candidates from the state of Karnataka) in physics, chemistry, and mathematics, and have passed these courses individually.
Physics and mathematics are compulsory subjects with chemistry or biotechnology or biology or computer science or electronics as one of the elective subjects. However, the changes, if any, will be adopted in the eligibility criteria of the AICTE.
iii) An attempt at the COMEDK entrance examination to be admitted to engineering courses is considered appropriate for inclusion in the list of qualifications.
iv) Diploma applicants are not eligible for the admission test as there is no entry admission.
Note: Applicants must present the original marks card, during the council to demonstrate their eligibility for the marks scored as evidenced by the authority.
B) For UG Architecture Courses
i) The qualifying exam prescribed for admission to the course B. Arch is the second PUC or 10 + 2.
ii) Secondary school or equivalent with mathematics as one of the subjects with other subjects or a 10 + 3 diploma recognized by the central / state government and having obtained at least 50% of marks in total (45% for SC, ST, and OBC of Karnataka).
iii) Applicants must have passed a recognized architectural aptitude test (NATA or equivalent) in 2020.
iv) There will be no entrance test for candidates who wish to be admitted to the B. Arch Course.
v) Applicants who wish to be admitted to the B. Arch course must submit a separate application form for counseling, as per the notification on the COMEDK website (will be available prior to counseling)
Comedk Important Dates to Know 2020
- Comedk UGET Application Form Started –
- Last date to Apply Comedk UGET –
- Comedk Exam will be held on
- Admission Ticket download date –
- Last date to download Admission Ticket –
- Answer Keys Published on
- Results may appear on
How To Crack Comedk Tips and Tricks 2020
In this article, we discuss tips and suggestions to help you crack COMEDK 2019. Read more!
COMEDK Tips and tricks 2020:
a) Know your exam:
Each exam is designed to meet the needs of the institutions you are targeting. The different institutions have different criteria to select students and, therefore, perform exams separately.
Knowing and understanding the examination process and the types of questions is an indispensable part of your preparation.
b) Practice Old Question Papers:
It is always a good idea to review the documents from previous years as this gives you a detailed idea of the type of frequently asked questions and also the level of difficulty.
Gather the COMEDK exam questions and start solving them. This will help you assess your situation and identify your weaknesses and strengths.
Take note of all the topics in which you are weak and focus on these issues. It is also important to adopt the biological clock to the examination schedules so that you can give your best during this time.
The more you respect the time constraints, the better you can handle the test pressure. you can get many online we got this it may help you www.shiksha.com
c) Know your strengths and weaknesses:
Your preparation is strictly governed by self-analysis. If you can not find flaws in your concepts or avoid checking your mistakes, it will not help you.
Knowing your weaknesses allows you to work on your weak concepts, so ask questions and deepen your concepts.
d) Study in a Scheduled time:
Try to respect your agenda absolutely and never postpone. The imposing program requires diligent study and, therefore, you must practice studying for a required number of hours per day, in addition to practicing additional questions.
e) Take the Mock Test:
There are many mock tests available online you can take those exams for example www.entrancecorner.com. By taking these exams will indirectly reduce your tensions and fear for your final examination.
f) Review notes:
Finally, take note of the concepts that require a periodic review. These could be mathematical formulas or important chemical reactions; basically, everything that is important and should be retained for the exam.
These notes help you in your last-minute preparation and help you quickly review the concepts.
Remember your program: keep a tab on the part you have covered. This improves your preparation and helps you cover all the issues quickly. Always assign the same time to all topics and ensure time management.
I hope these tips and tricks of COMEDK 2020 serve you well.
Also Checkout: [ A Change in Career A Change in You ]
Comedk Colleges Cut-Off
The following are the few data about the COMEDK UGET 2019 threshold that each candidate must know.
- The threshold of COMEDK UGET 2020 is prepared and determined by COMEDK
- The COMEDK 2020 UGET threshold will include the opening and closing classifications that candidates must obtain to obtain places at the participating institute.
- The COMEDK UGET 2020 threshold will also depend on the discipline chosen by the candidates, as well as the preferred participating institutes.
- The threshold of COMEDK UGET 2020 will be different for each institute and course.
- Factors such as the number of places available, the number of candidates for the exam, the candidate’s performance, the level of difficulty of the entrance examination affect the exclusion list.
- Candidates must obtain the minimum qualification of COMEDK UGET 2020 to be admitted.
- The COMEDK UGET 2020 threshold will be separated for each category of students.
Guidelines for merit inter-se for COMEDK UGET 2020 Cutoff
In case of a tie in COMEDK UGET 2020 between the two candidates, it will be decided on the basis of inter-merit. Next, the criterion according to which will be decided is mentioned.
The candidate with the least number of incorrect answers in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry
If the tie persists, the examining authority will consider Step 2
General qualifications in Physics and Mathematics at COMEDK UGET 2020
If the tie persists, the Examining Authority will consider Step 3
Marks obtained by the math candidate
If the tie persists, the examining authority will consider Step 4
Finally, the age of the candidate will be taken into account when the oldest candidate has a preference.
List of Top Comedk Engineering Colleges in Karnataka
1) R.V. College of Engineering – Bangalore
2) PES Institute of Technology – Bangalore
3) B.M.S. College of Engineering – Bangalore
4) Ramaiah Institute of Technology – Bangalore
5) Visvesvaraya College of Engineering – Bangalore
6) Bangalore Institute of Technology Bangalore
7) Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology – Bangalore
8) The National Institute of Engineering – Mysore
9) Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering – Bangalore
10) RNS Institute of Technology – Bangalore
11) Siddaganga Institute of Technology – Tumkur
12) B.V. Bhoomaraddi College Of Engineering and Technology – Hubli
13) B. N. M. Institute of Technology Bangalore – Bangalore
14) JSS Academy of Technical Education – Bangalore
15) CMR Institute of Technology – Bangalore.
List of Top Comedk Medical Colleges in Karnataka
1) Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences – Bangalore
2) J J M Medical College – Mysore
3) Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Science – Mandya
4) M S Ramaiah Medical College – Bangalore
5) H K E Society’s M R Medical College – Gulbarga
6) Dr. B R Ambedkar Medical College – Bangalore
7) Basaveshwara Medical College & Hospital – Chitradurga
8) S.S. Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre – Davangere
9) Father Muller Medical College (Christian Minority) – Mangalore
10) K V G Medical College – Sullia
Comedk Contact Details
Address: #132, Second Floor,11th Main, 17th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore-560 055
Fax: 080 23568309
Monday to Friday:10:30 am to 5:00 pm,
Saturday:10:30 am to 1:00 pm on
Not operational on Sunday and other public holidays.
Assistance to Comedk Candidates
For any queries on Online Application form and exam related you can contact ERA Foundation Office.