Email Marketing Tips
Email marketing tips consider these steps which need to be followed.
- Create a Facebook ad and ask fans to sign up. Put the form on your Facebook banner, too.
- Create a YouTube video. Tell people where to sign up at the end of the video.
- Use Foursquare. Share your signup form there.
- Join LinkedIn groups. Share your ideas and include a link to your signup form.
- Join a Google community. Share relevant information, and every now and then ask for signups.
- Host a Twitter chat. Send followers to your site form.
- Host a contest. Contestants are signed up as long as you tell them.”
- Include the signup link on all your social media bios.
- Use social share. Forward in every email, you send and encourage sharing it.
- Add an opt-in at the end of online purchases.
- Post images on social media and link back to your signup.
- Offer coupons online in exchange for email signups.
- Comment on other blogs with something relevant (not spammy) to lead people to your site.
- Optimize online listings like Yelp with a link to your real website.
- Create podcasts and mention the newsletter at the beginning and/or end.
- Add your newsletter to your blog post footer.
- Create an online survey and send people to the signup page at the end.
- Promote your online content regularly to drive people to where they can sign up.
- Add a signup link to your email signature.
- Create an app—and put your message in their palm.
- Hold an event, and give people a gift for signing up.
- Print the URL on your shipping boxes, menus, etc.
- Add the link to sign up for your business cards.
- Be a local business sponsor and display the URL on your signage.
- Start a loyalty program.
- Use Groupon and create a local deal.
- Ask for signups in your voice or “on hold” mail messages.
- Write a guest post for another site and include the link to your signup
Watch the useful Email Marketing Tips video
video by manish ray