11. Veerapandiya Kattabomman
- Born: 3 January 1760, Panchalankurichi
- Died: 16 October 1799, Kayatharu
- known for: Rebellion attack on British.
Veerapandiya Kattabomman refused the British East India Company and launched a war against them. The historians relate him to Robin-hood but yet he is in controversy by a script written by Kannadasan that Maruthu Pandiyars is greater than him. Whatever it is people recognize him as a great warrior and one of the freedom fighters.
12. Sarojini Naidu
- Born: 13 February 1879, Hyderabad
- Died: 2 March 1949, Lucknow
- known as: Nightingale of India
Sarojini Naidu joined her hands to the freedom movement at the time of the partition of Bengal with the inspiration of our great leaders. She participated in all major movements against the British and was arrested. Though she was a poet she showed her interest and braveness towards the country.
13. Kasinathuni Nageswara Rao
- Born: 1 May 1867, Krishna
- Died: 11 April 1938, Chennai
- known for: supporter of Khaddar movement
Kasinathuni Nageswara Rao was a strong supporter of the Khaddar movement, he participated in salt satyagraha and became famous for his strong demand for a separate state Andhra Pradesh for Telugu speaking people. He pushed his thoughts through the newspaper that impacted a lot.