Today I am showing you how to make Moong Dal Rasam Recipe rightly suited for summer season because it cools you and also easy to make with the simple process.
Whenever I am busy or I have fewer ingredients to prepare some recipe, instantly Moong Dal Rasam comes to my mind because it consumes less time and really delicious.
Moongdal also contains Potassium, Magnesium, and Fiber which reduces your blood pressure and make you healthy.
Also Read: how to make Capsicum Gravy Recipe
How To Prepare Moong Dal Rasam? Video
Here is a video showing you the process of preparing Delicious Moong Dal Rasam with step-by-step.
Video by Cooking Fantasy
Ingredients Required for Moong Dal Rasam
- 150 gm of Moong Dal
- 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp of Jeera and Mustard Seeds
- Little Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Crystal Salt
- 7 Green Chillies
- 7-8 Pieces of Garlic
- Half piece of Lemon
- 1 Chopped Onion and Tomato
- 2 Pieces of Ginger &
- 5 tsp Oil
These ingredients are listed to prepare the Rasam for 4 members of our family, you can increase or decrease the quantity as per your requirement.
Instructions to Prepare Moong Dal Rasam
- Boil the Moong Dal up to 3 whistles
2. Make the Black Pepper Powder and smash the Ginger pieces.
3. Put 5 tsp Oil to a vessel, after heated up add Jeera, Mustard Seeds, Green Chillies, Ginger, Garlic and fry it well.
4. After ingredients half fried add Chopped Onion and fry for sometime and add Black Pepper, Tomato pieces, and fry.
5. After it fries now add some Turmeric Powder, On the other side mash the mixture of boiled Moong Dal softly.
6. Now add the mashed Moong Dal to the mixture, add 3 Glass of water and stir it well.
7. After you see boiling add Crystal Salt, after 2 min off the stove and add Lemon juice to it
Now Moong Dal Rasam is ready to serve, this recipe suits for Dosa, Idly and Rice.