Ragi Roti Recipe is also known as finger millet which is commonly known as the best nutrition food to have. Ragi Recipes is normally found in the Southern part of India which is tasty, spicy and crispy.
Many people don’t like ragi to eat but this recipe will change their perception. In India, we use more ragi flour and make a lot of varieties especially in the state Karnataka.
Also read: How to prepare Cabbage Curry
How to Prepare Ragi Roti Recipe? Video
Ragi Roti is a simple process be sure you are having all the following ingredients with you before starting. From the below measurements 3 to 4 people can eat, based on it you can make accordingly.
You can follow the steps or watch the video
Video by Cooking Fantasy
Ingredients Required for Ragi Roti Recipe
- 3-4 Onions
- Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 kg Ragi Flour
- 1/2 tsp Jeera
- Curry Leaves
- 1 tsp Salt
- 100 gm Groundnut
- 10 Pieces Chilies & a Small piece of Ginger
Instructions to Prepare Ragi Roti Recipe
1. Cut Onions, Coriander leaves into small pieces.
2. Put Groundnuts into Mixy jar and powder it.
3. Cut the Ginger into small pieces.
4. Put the Ginger pieces, Green Chilies, and Salt into a mixy jar and make it as a paste.
5. Take a big Vessel and put all the ingredients Ragi flour, Chopped onions, Chopped Coriander leaves, Chopped curry leaves, the green Chili paste we made, Jeera, and Groundnut powder and mix well.
6. Pour 2 Glass of water into a vessel and make it as lukewarm water on the stove.
7. Now pour water into the mixture of ingredients leaving some gap and mix well.
8. Keep a Pan on Stove and put Oil of 1 Tsp, make a roll of the mixture ingredients we made and give it a shape as shown in the video.
9. Close the lid for few seconds so that the process of roasting becomes fast.
10. Change the Roti direction reverse after some time so it will roast both sides.
Now the Ragi Roti is ready to serve with butter, ghee or with the curd, and you will get health benefits.