Let me know who doesn’t like Mangoes? Today I am going to show you how to make Raw Mango Chutney Recipe, which is a little tangy, sweet and spicy.
The aroma makes your mouth watering, the process is simple but you need raw mango first.
The suggestion from my end is don’t use ripe mangoes for this recipe or else you will spoil the taste of the chutney because of its sweetness.
Based on the sourness of the mango you can add the ingredients accordingly for this chutney.
I would like to prepare the chutney which will be eatable with multiple combinations so that I can make more quantity if required and stored in the fridge.
How To Prepare Raw Mango Chutney Recipe? Video
This is the video showing you the process step-by-step.
Ingredients Required for Raw Mango Chutney
- 1 Chopped Raw Totapuri Mango without skin
- 1½ tsp of Jaggery
- Salt as per taste
- 5 Chopped Green Chillies
- Chopped Dry Coconut
- Little Turmeric Powder
- 4 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Jeera and Mustard Seeds
- 1 Stem Curry Leaves
Instructions To Prepare Raw Mango Chutney Recipe
1. Switch on the stove, pour 2 tsp Oil to a vessel and add Chopped Green Chillies to fry.
2. Now put Fried Green Chillies, Dry Coconut, and Salt to a mixy jar and make powder.
3. After the powder along with that, add Chopped Raw Mango pieces and Jaggery run the mixy without water initially.
4. Later a few seconds add water to it and make a paste, don’t run it finely leave it pulpy which tastes good.
5. For tempering put 2 tsp Oil and add Mustard Seeds, Jeera, Curry Leaves and fry well, then off the stove and add little turmeric powder.
6. Now add the paste to the tempering and mix it well.
Now Raw Mango Chutney Recipe is ready to serve, I have done this recipe for 4 members, you can change quantities as required.
This Chutney is suitable for Idly, Chapati, Dosa, White Rice, and Curd Rice. If you feel Mango is still sour you can add sugar to it.
Also read: how to make Sabudana Snacks