Sabudana is like ‘Pearl’ in the Indian Recipes, Sabudana Snacks has got different varieties like Sabudana Khichdi, Sabudana Vada, Sabudana Payasa and many more…
Today I am going to show you how to make Sabudana Snacks, which is commonly used in the festival seasons of Navaratri, Ekadasi, or Shivaratri.
The process will be simple but it has to be prepared very carefully or else you may spoil the dish.
This snacks will be most liked by children, if any evening time or weekends in get-together parties this is the best-suited snack to serve.
Also read: How to prepare Moong Dal Rasam
How To Prepare Sabudana Snacks? Video
Here is the video showing you the process you can follow or you can read the text below.
Video by Cooking Fantasy
Ingredients Required for Sabudana Snacks
- 200 gm of nylon sabudana
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1/4 tsp Jeera
- Salt as per taste
- 3 Chopped Green Chillies
- 100 gm Groundnut
- 1 Chopped Tomato
Instructions To Prepare Sabudana Snacks / Sago Snacks
1. Before the preparation you have to put water to the Nylon Sabudana vessel, rinse it well and throw the waste water as shown in the video, then pour 2 glass of water and soak for 4 hrs, again remove the water and keep it ready.
2. Fry Groundnuts on a pan till you get the aroma, take it to a bowl and leave to cool after cooling peel the outer skin.
3. Now make the Groundnut powder in Mixy.
4. On the stove and Put 1 tsp Ghee on a pan, after heating add Jeera, Chopped Green Chillies, add Tomato after some time and fry well.
5. After Tomato gets fried add soaked Sabudana and fry for 2-3 min in medium flame.
6. Now add Salt as per taste and add Fried, peeled and made Groundnut Powder to the mixture and mix well.
Now Sabudana Snacks is ready to serve your family, friends, whoever you would like to get appreciation from them.