1. He was dating his television co-star Ankita Lokhande. They lived together. But after a few years, they broke up. The two were known to get drunk and create a scene.
2. After breaking up with Ankita Lokhande, Sushant began dating Raabta’s co-star Kriti Sanon. Around the same time, his biopic M.S Dhoni released and reported 100cr + at the box office. Sushant suddenly became more popular
3. But then it was reported that he cheated on Kriti and physically abused her.
4. He recently made headlines for trying to get close to her new co-stars Sara Ali Khan and Sanjana Sanghi. Filming for Kizie Aur Manny was stopped due to Sushant’s behavior around Sanjana. It was then that the creators came up with the idea of having a policeman on set to avoid a #MeToo-type situation. Kriti is rumored to have left him after it became known that Sushant was acting with Sanjana.
5. But despite his weakness for women, Sushant seems to have a heart of gold. He donated 1 cr to the CM relief fund for Kerala and 1.25 cr for the Nagaland flood victims.