Blogging is a good platform to earn money online but still, people search for other ways to Earn Money Online. Today’s online jobs and business has grown to an extent never before. This was only possible with the latest technologies available and the constant improvements taking place in order to help people and earn more.
Here I will help you to find the best ways to earn money online apart from blogging in bullet points and will explain each of them in separate articles in detail.
1. Become an Influencer on social media platforms and then you can influence people to buy products, even brands contact you to sell their stuff.
2. Promote affiliate products and services by promoting through ads and earning commissions.
3. Create videos for either courses or any particular niche in your area of interest and monetize with ads, sell your own products, charge for sponsored videos, or push affiliate sales.
4. Participate in online surveys, typing jobs, micro-tasks, and research works, that are available on various websites online and can earn income by doing it.
5. You can create pages and groups in social media, build more followers, and can sell admin rights to a person who is in a related industry.
6. You can open an e-commerce store online and sell the products.
7. If you don’t want to open a store online you can sell the products to e-commerce websites, instead, you promote, and they will promote your products on your behalf of you and charge a commission.
8. If you are good at photography you will have the opportunity to sell on stock photos websites or you can create your own and sell it for a price.
9. Even though you do not like to blog, you can buy some trending or useful domains, write some content and sell it for higher prices online.
10. If you have any specific skill it may be video editing, image editing, web development, etc. you can register online as a freelancer and get the projects by showcasing your portfolio and earning money on a project basis.
11. Creating apps is also a good idea, you can do gaming apps, education apps, or any engaging apps like quizzes, etc, and earn from advertisements or up selling more things related.
12. You can write useful e-books and sell them online.
13. If you are good at typing the content in the local language you can offer the translation services online in return charge them.
14. You can build online tools that will help people in their daily life such as youtube thumbnails downloaded, removing image background tools, converting videos to mp3, resume creation tools, different styles of fonts to use on social media, etc.
15. Now many people started podcasting so you can do that as well, you can pick any niche comedy, tell stories, mimic people, or any useful category, once you are been identified by brands in the industry they will pay you to promote their products and services.
[ Also Checkout: How Does WhatsApp Make Money? ]
There are plenty of ways you can earn money online legitimately, pick the one that suits you. And moreover, the internet is not limited so think differently and bring new ideas to generate income online. I will try to bring all the income sources in upcoming articles, keep visiting, and don’t forget to comment below!